Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Allergy Remedies: Bedding?

If you’re like me, you have allergies. A lot of allergies. If you’re like me, you do everything you can to reduce your symptoms as much as possible, too.

Something I had never considered before recently was hypo-allergenic bedding. There’s actually a whole line of products designed just for people like me who need all the help they can get living a life free of stuffy sneezy allergic reactions. I was looking online and found a nearby company, Sleepys, carries a bunch of products designed to work against things like bed bugs and mites. “Use on car rides or in hotels to ensure a safe, clean rest away from home!” the site boasts. I’m not sure I’d go that far, but it’s still a great idea for around the home.

Sounds like a deal to me, I’m looking up as much stuff as I can find and trying it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment